Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cousin Lovin’

I know I am a little behind on my posting but we have had a lot going on!  I am determined to keep this blog current so let’s go back to March 30th….Shannon’s birthday (also the weekend before Parker’s surgery which was scheduled for that Monday).  We had a yummy dinner and a great time of fellowship celebrating Shannon’s 24 birthday!  She is an amazing sister and aunt and we love her dearly!  Here are the only pics of the night I snagged….a little cousin love!

IMG_3735

Parker and Reece (our nephew, Reggie and Lindsey’s newest edition)

IMG_3747

Parker is four and a half weeks old and Reece is a week and a day old

IMG_3765

Happy Birthday Shannon!

IMG_3768

IMG_3770

There are no words for how much I love these pictures!

IMG_3789

Can’t wait to watch these little boys grow up together so close in age.  Thank you God for knowing exactly what we needed Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment