Thursday, April 12, 2012

Parker’s First Easter at the Beach

We took off Thursday after work to head to our beach house to enjoy the Easter weekend.  We had so much fun being with all my family and celebrating Christ’s resurrection on Sunday!  This year was so special to be able to hold Parker during the service as the pastor was talking about how sometimes we get too focused on us and our circumstances and forget God knows the big picture and knows what is best for us.  I can attest that God certainly did know exactly what Scott and I needed in our child by bringing us Parker and exactly when we needed it even though the road was longer than we would have liked for it be while we were walking it.  I am so glad we serve a God who is so much bigger and wiser than us!

 

This post will be mostly pictures since I took so many good ones!  It is too hard to select only a few favorites so I will just post a lot!

IMG_4032

IMG_3997

IMG_3994

IMG_4050

IMG_4053

IMG_4068

IMG_4077

IMG_4086

IMG_4096

IMG_4104

IMG_4127

IMG_4141

IMG_4215

IMG_4180

IMG_4254

IMG_4269

IMG_4298

IMG_4323

IMG_4332

IMG_4356

IMG_4379

IMG_4348

IMG_4338

IMG_4400

IMG_4462

IMG_4476a

IMG_4576

IMG_4599

IMG_4607

IMG_4585

IMG_4692

IMG_4700

No comments:

Post a Comment