Friday, May 11, 2012

Mammy’s 77th Birthday Celebration

My mom’s mother, Mammy, turned 77 a couple weekends ago and we had the opportunity to celebrate her and how much she means to me.  Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love and adore my Mammy.  We went out to eat Friday night and then had a surprise party for her Saturday at my dad’s farm.  What a great day of family, food and fun!  We love you Mammy & I am so glad you are going to get to keep Parker some this summer! 

IMG_5001

IMG_4983

IMG_4984

IMG_4991

IMG_4992

IMG_4990

IMG_4987

IMG_4993

IMG_4995

IMG_5013

IMG_5033

IMG_5069

IMG_5056

IMG_5062

IMG_5038

IMG_5088

IMG_5029

(if you are wondering where Parker’s pictures are from this day….so I am!  I guess I was holding him a lot and didn’t get people to take pictures of us.  I will work on that Smile )

No comments:

Post a Comment