Friday, April 27th, Parker hit the 2 month mark. Man, time has flown!
We went to the doctor for his 2 month check up and shots. Parker weighed 14.1 oz (95th percentile), was 23.5 inches long (75th percentile) and his head was 16 inches in circumference (73rd percentile). We have a big boy! And a happy boy! He did great with his shots, no fever and just a bit of fussiness.
Hey guys! It’s Parker
I am now eating 5 oz each bottle and I ask my mom and dad for them about every 3 and 1/2 hours. I eat Enfamil AR because I have nasty reflux but with the help of Prevacid, it is getting better. I am sleeping good at night. They figured out how to get me to sleep with my boots and brace on at night….flip me on my belly. I am so strong, I am pick my head up so good if I ever need to so once I proved to mom I was big enough, she flopped me over and we have been good to go. I wake up after about 5-6 hours and ask for 1 bottle at night and then go right back to sleep. During the day, I enjoy talking and hanging out. I like to smile a lot and make cooing noises. I have started going over to play with Ganma or Crystal, Mia & Caden a couple days a week so mom can work some and that is a lot of fun. I like chilling in my swing and I am learning to like my stroller. I enjoy riding in my Baby Bjorn on my mom and dad and just looking around at everything. I went on my first boat ride the Sunday after I turned 2 months and thought that was great! I liked to lay on the floor of the boat and feel the vibrations. Here is a picture my mom took of me and my cousin Reece.
Thank you Lord for the blessing of this beautiful baby boy. He is such a happy baby and makes his mom and dad so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment