Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meeting Grandma Sally, Grandpa Jerry, Uncle Dave & Aunt Jackie

I know, I know….I am behind on the blog but again, I am determined to keep this somewhat current so I will remember and one day, Parker can read about his first year.  So let me take you back a few weeks to the first weekend of May when Parker got to meet Scott’s mom, stepfather, brother and sister-in-law for the first time.  They all came into town to spend the weekend with us and Parker was spoiled with lots of love and attention.  We spent a day in Charleston and Parker did great.  We ate outside at Fleet Landing, had a great carriage ride and a nice walk.  During the weekend, we grilled out a lot and spent lots of family time together.  Parker really enjoyed getting to meet his grandma, grandpa, aunt and uncle and look forward to seeing them all again very soon!

IMG_5209

IMG_5206

IMG_5202

IMG_5215

No comments:

Post a Comment