Thursday, May 24, 2012

My first Mother’s Day

IMG_5450

What a great day!  This day was MUCH better than Mother’s Day last year.  I can honestly say Mother’s Day 2011 was one of the hardest days ever but praise God that He saw it fit to bless me with sweet precious Parker in time for Mother’s Day 2012.  Scott and Parker were both so sweet to me and gave me some beautiful flowers, a massage from Urban Nirvana and some beautiful new jewelry from Handpicked.  Love my sweet boys!

IMG_5482

We had lunch with my Mammy and some of my aunts and cousins.  Unfortunately, my mother was in Florida on vacation with some of my siblings and we missed them very much.  After lunch, we spent the afternoon at Mammy’s playing games and then enjoyed a yummy steak dinner.  While we played games, Parker napped on Mammy for 6 hours straight!  I love lazy Sunday afternoons like that!

IMG_5503

Mammy with some of her great grands

IMG_5418

Parker loves his Mammy!

 

I can’t complete this post without mentioning how thankful I am for Parker’s birthmother.  I think of her daily but I thought of her lots on Mother’s Day.  She is such a beautiful, loving girl and I pray that God held her especially tight on Mother’s Day.  I love her so much and thank her for the most precious gift in all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment